Friday 6 April 2012

Interview // Grace Miceli

Happy Easter break everyone! I've left Manchester and resided back home for the weekend- lets just say that I have never appreciated leaving the city until now, its so wonderful to have my own bed back, do nothing but watch How I Met Your Mother and have an actual meal made for me instead of living off super noodles and smash (YAWN). As I said in my last post, I went and caught Drake and OFWGKTA last weekend before shotgunning numerous Tyskies' (don't ask...) and eating the best Falafel ever at Common, review (on the latter artist not the falafel, obvz) will be up soon! Also, I interviewed feminist artist Grace Miceli this week about her work and interests- and LOOK GUYS, she even drew me! You can read all about us talking about Tavi and zines here, so take a peek! 
Apart from lazing about, I'm off to the Isle Of Man tomorrow morning to visit family and attend a christening which should be excellent AND an excuse to wear fabulous shoes, get drunk by the sea and catch-up with everyone is always a winner in my book. Regardless, I am going to dive headfirst into a hell hole of a thesis now with this on repeat (Pretty sure that one of the girls in the video attended my college, small world!) whilst eating my weight in potato salad. I hope the Easter Bunny brings you all ridiculous amounts of Chocolate! X
Words by yours truly / Image by Grace Miceli

No comments:

Post a Comment