Wednesday 5 June 2013

Review // Field Day London

Field Day was a BLAST! I had a prom and a half staying in the Big Smoke and finally catching up with Hannah, she was a dream host and the weather was heatwave ridiculous all weekend. My highlight review is now live involving a stunning sunset soundtracked by Four Tet, Karenn hiding away in a tent within a mini forest, finding old college friends during Daphni's amazing set and how the organisers' still managed to retain a boutique, intimate feel whilst putting on a brilliant line-up all day long. It was one of the best events of the Summer so far, so give it a read here! It is also my last week in the city before I move home for summer (Mood? ~emotional~) and I've been going out with a bang involving BBQ's in the sun, leaving drinks with the Factory Family and- oh yeah- I'll be covering one of the best line-ups of the Summer this weekend over at Parklife. Come give me a farewell to remember, Manchester!Words by Yours Truly X

No comments:

Post a Comment