Wednesday 12 December 2012

Feature // Manchester Reborn #2

Hello! My second column as Artrocker Magazine's Manchester reporter is now live here! I talk about Antwerp Mansion, how WuTang's GZA popped in and other amazing events that the people behind the project put on. Apart from that I've been in deadline hell and spending way too much time in South but more articles (Including my ~records of 2012~ list) coming soon, I promise! Oh and another thing; some fabulous friends of mine and other university students are curating and partaking in an art & design exhibition this Thursday (aka tomorrow!), showcasing numerous photography, graphics and other works over at the Bench Gallery in Northern Quarter- it's going to be fun, free and you can come along too if you just join this group to be on the guestlist. There is going to be booze, tunes, films and beautiful work to see all evening from 6pm-9pm, so come play out whilst I swoon over pieces and take your party pictures! 
Words by Yours Truly X

No comments:

Post a Comment