Friday 20 July 2012

Interview // Cerebral Ballzy

Don't worry, I'm alive! I've been hiding from the world residing at my Dad's in the Isle Of Man (Who knew stupidly high roaming charges on my "international" number would be a god send of an excuse to switch off?), catching up with the family and spending all my time by the seaside- I guess everyone needs to get away once in a while. Before I came over here, I headed over to The Kazimier back home (One of my fave venues I missed SO BAD whilst I was away) to interview Cerebral Ballzy; they were late, overly arrogant and we ended up taking them to a Blink182 afterparty after missing our last train home and then ending the night in a Travelodge carpark at 4am...awks? You can read the piece over on Vice's music site Noisey here and to be honest, I'm feeling pretty proud to be contributing to one of the best new music blogs avaliable on the net now, their writers are innovative and completely not afraid to take risks with their angles and pieces, so if you don't already follow Noisey, sort it out and do the right thing. I won't be home and back up on my writing game until mid next week (I think) BUT I'll have a review of one of my favourite new albums of the year come Sunday/ Monday, so keep your eyes peeled!
Words by Yours truly X

No comments:

Post a Comment