Friday 24 February 2012

Interview // Loulou Loves You

Don't be worrying guys, I've not abandoned the blogsphere just yet (you can't get rid of me that easily, pssssh!)! I've just been such a busy bee this week. I went along to play Rebel Bingo with my flatmates, FINALLY caught SBTRKT live, fell in love with Jeremy Scott's NYFW show, lost my shit and danced like crazy to Gold Teeth at the Noisey Youtube launch party AND I finally understand the defamation process. Er, WINNING. In between all this, I interviewed Loulou Androlia, a total babe of a redhead based in London, who makes dreamy lingerie and accessories amongst other creative projects. You can read my interview here up on FreedomSpark (If you're reading this Katie, I promise I'll step up my WordPress game!)- expect positive vibes, inspirational words and collections worth lusting over. 
This approaching week is going to be just as manic, so I'm off to detox and drink about a litre of Green Tea whilst listening to this on repeat (Note: I'm obsessed with this EP- it is one of the best releases of last year, so you should all check Vondelpark out. I have been through three copies in three months now, ooops!). Regardless, enough babbling on my part, ciao for now! x
Words by yours truly, Pictures by Joshua Spencer for Loulou Loves you

1 comment: